Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's Been A While...

I know it has been a while since my last update, and for that I must apologize. I know this isn't any kind of excuse, but please understand this is the begining of the busiest time of the year for my industry. As my father has said for years, "People can always put on more clothes, but they can only take off so many." Once it starts to get hot people get busy doing something about their heating and air conditioning systems, and it is starting to get hot.

As I start to plan for the summer, and what and how I am going to keep updating this blog, I am trying to be as strategic as possible. To that end, if you have something you would like to see addressed, please share it with me. I want to make sure I am meeting the needs of my readers with relevant and useful information.

As you are thinking about potential topics, please don't think I am only interested in discussing topics related to heating and cooling systems. As the title of this blog indicates, I am very interested in all things related to "Total Home Comfort".

Thank you very much for taking time to visit my little corner of cyberspace, and I look forward to all of your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment