Friday, March 27, 2009

Amazing Feedback!

Let me first say that I am going to try to keep my future posts shorter than the last. Sometimes the topic being covered will require a longer post, but I will do my best to be concise, complete, but concise.

With that being said, I wanted to take a little time to share some awesome feedback I recently received from a customer. This family entrusted us with the replacement of two complete heating and air conditioning systems at their home in Broken Arrow. I pulled the following comments from an e-mail I received from the family about a week after the installation.

..."the installation process was great."
"The installers did a wonderful job."
"It was clearly a quality job from start to finish."
"Both men are quality craftsmen that represent Air Assurance well."

Thanks, Mr. H, for your kind words!

As I have said before, and will continue to say, I am truly blessed to work with such an amazing group of people, and receiving feedback like this just reinforces that.

If you, or anyone you know is in need of new heating and/or air conditioning equipment, or you need your existing equipment serviced, please let me know. I would love to discuss the fantastic equipment options we have available, or I can schedule one of our highly trained Technicians to provide truly unparalleled service.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment