Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kicking things off...

I have been thinking about starting this for some time now, and I guess I finally found the time, or at least found a way to make time.

Homes, and almost everything about them, have been a passion of mine for a long time. My wife and I have discussed building for a long time, but finding a way to incorporate all of the things we both want into a single structure seems to keep getting in the way. I have no doubt we will build our "dream home", and hopefully it will be sooner than later, but I know it will be a challenge.

At the same time, I have been blessed with the opportunity to help families throughout the Tulsa, OK area find the best possible ways to address their home comfort needs. I work as a Comfort Consultant for Air Assurance Company in Broken Arrow, OK. I know that is a strange job title, but it is really discriptive of what I do on a daily basis. I have the privilege of meeting with people everyday and helping them explore the options available to make their homes more healthy and comfortable. While I am doing this, I have the peace of mind knowing that my company is the ABSOLUTE BEST OF THE BEST! We employee only the most highly trained and experienced people, and we equip them with the most advanced tools available. This gives me the confidence to know that we can solve any issue and TOTALLY SATISFY every customer!

While my primary focus through this blog will be to share information related to residential heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, I also plan to share interesting, informative and educational information related to any and all parts of the home. I also want to invite you to join me on Facebook and/or Twitter.

I hope you enjoy reading along, and who knows, you might just learn something that will make your life better or more comfortable.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment