Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Assurance that gives you Comfort!

Nearly everyday I am reminded how fortunate I am to work with such an AMAZING company! From the jobs I get to see our guys complete to the wonderful customers I am lucky enough to meet with, I just can't believe my good fortune.

I know I have said this before, but our guys are truly craftsmen. I am working on a series of "before" and "after" photos to show the amazing level of workmanship our guys provide. In the meantime let me encourage you to visit the Air Assurance website and read some of the customer testimonials. You can get there by clicking here.

I also want to thank the many customers I have spoken with recently for all of your kind words. It means so much to me to hear your praise and appreciation for what we have done. I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful customers. I am equally blessed to have such skilled craftsmen working with me to make such dramatic changes in the lives of my customers.

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment