Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't wait for it to BREAK!

I completely understand that we are in very uncertain financial times. I also understand the importance of making the absolute best use of every dollar we have. That philosophy is the inspiration for this post.

Would you prefer to make a buying decision when you have time to consider your options and make sure you are making the best possible decision, or when you are under significant pressure and stress? I think the answer is obvious! However, everyday I meet with people who are being forced to deal with the pressure and stress.

If any part of your current heating and air conditioning system is more than 15 years old, you would be wise to consider replacing it. While your system might continue to run a little while longer, it also might fail at anytime, and you will be forced to make a rushed decision. I suggest you will make a much better decision if you are able to review and consider your options without the stress of having to make an immediate decision.

At the same time, if your current equipment is more than 15 years old, you should be able to dramatically reduce your energy costs, while increasing your comfort level. That sounds like a Win-Win to me. Additionally, there are Rebates and Tax Credits available that can dramatically reduce the level of investment needed to begin enjoying these benefits immediately. I have a number of customers who have saved 30%, or more on their new systems and reduced their energy costs by as much as 50%. That sure sounds like a great use of their financial resources.

If you would like to see what options might be available and how much you can save on your energy bills, I would love to speak with you. Shoot me and e-mail, or give me a call, and we can find a time to get together.

Don't wait for it to BREAK!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment