Thursday, April 9, 2009

More Customer Feedback

I know I have said this before, but I am so lucky to have the opportunity to work with the absolute best people in my industry!

This afternoon I was doing some follow-up calls to customers for whom we recently installed new home comfort systems. One of the customers I spoke with was Gregg from Broken Arrow, OK. Gregg recently had a new high efficiency system installed.

When I initially met Gregg, he told me that he and his wife liked to keep their home very cold in the summer, but their past utility bills had been quite excessive. As a result, they chose the Lennox XC21 Air Conditioner coupled with a variable speed furnace.

So today while I was speaking with Gregg, I asked him if he had been hanging meat in his home. After a hearty laugh, he told me he thought his wife was trying to freeze him. He went on to tell me that they were both extremely happy with how the new system was operating, but that was just the beginning.

With an increased level of energy in his voice, Gregg began to tell me how impressed he was with the level of craftsmanship demonstrated throughout the installation process. He told me that he had been home throughout the installation, and he had sat in his garage to watch our Install Team work. He said he could tell "the guys really went the extra mile." He also told me several times, "the guys did a great job!"

Gregg also told me the he knows most people only ever take time to complain, but he was so "impressed" with the level of craftsmanship exhibited at his home, he wanted me to make sure we knew how much he appreciated it. He also asked that I pass his gratitude along to our Install Team's supervisor, which I gladly did.

I can't say enough about the quality people I work with. Many of the things they do as a normal part of their work aren't even offered as "extras" by other companies. These guys are AWESOME!

If you are in need of new home comfort equipment, or even if you are just considering it, I encourage you to give me a call, or shoot me an e-mail. We can arrange a time to get together, and I can explain how you can experience what Gregg did.

Thanks! And way to go guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment